Thursday, February 7, 2008

Psalm 121

The Lord Our Protector

A song of ascents.

1 I raise my eyes toward the mountains. Where will my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not allow your foot to slip; your Protector will not slumber.
4 Indeed, the Protector of Israel does not slumber or sleep.
5 The Lord protects you; the Lord is a shelter right by your side.
6 The sun will not strike you by day, or the moon by night.
7 The Lord will protect you from all harm; He will protect your life.
8 The Lord will protect your coming and going both now and forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristy Anderson's Psalm 121

Oh God, I look to you for help,
you are where my guidance comes from.
You have not forgotten me nor will you ever forget me.
You are always a shield about me.
You see it all and you protect me. You have hidden me in your hand.
You run defense for me. You wrote the playbook and you guide my steps. You author my path.
Thank you Father!!!