Thursday, February 7, 2008

What this is about . . .

Hello Fellow Travelers!

This blog has been set up to provide a place - either anonymously or signed - us ladies from the Liberty Church Beth Moore Stepping Up Bible study can share our personal versions of the Psalms of Ascents. I don't know about you but I'm very eager (curious) to read others' psalms.

I will post each Psalms of Ascents in the HSCB version as its own post. To share your personal version, click on the "comment" button and leave your version as a comment. I've ventured out on a limb and left my versions as comments as an example. Please only leave your psalm version as a comment for the corresponding Psalm.

If anyone wants to participate in this but still has questions or doesn't understand how to use this, please feel free to email me at kristylynna@bellsouth.net

Enjoy!!!

Kristy Anderson

P.S. This blog is only intended for the purpose listed above. Please do not use this blog other than what is listed above. Any inappropriate or unrelated comments will be deleted. =)

No comments: